3.27.2008

Walking with Dinosaurs

Wesley's birthday is not until April 26th, but Michael and I are taking him out on Saturday for a special early birthday surprise. Wesley has no idea that we are even planning on this! He would be an anxious wreck if we told him too soon. We are going out to dinner and then to see the Walking with Dinosaurs show! When Wesley started going to the child care that I taught at he fell in love with dinos. I think he was a little over two years old. We have every dino book, movie, and toy out there. He knows more about dinosaurs than I ever could:) This show is going to be sooo much fun!! Not only will he love the show, but Wesley is going to love having us all to himself. Our good friends Melissa and Joel have a daughter Lani's age, so they are going to come over and watch Lani for us.

Thanks so much to SJ for posting about this show because I may never have heard about it otherwise!!

Is this the 400th post?

15 people showing me love:

BS March 27, 2008 4:36 PM  

SJ Rocks - doesn't she ?

Deb March 27, 2008 4:36 PM  

Ooh sounds like fun - hooray for the day out with Mom and Dad! :)

Melissa March 27, 2008 5:52 PM  

Nice, sounds like a good time!

Donna March 27, 2008 6:18 PM  

Awe!! Isn't it fun to surprise our kids!!

Anonymous March 27, 2008 6:43 PM  

I've never heard of that show. You guys are going to have such a good time!

~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy

AM March 27, 2008 9:18 PM  

WOw! I hadnt heard of that show before but it sounds awesome!

Candi March 27, 2008 9:30 PM  

Wow! That is too cool! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Sara March 27, 2008 10:35 PM  

Sounds like fun! My friend's little boy is on the fast track to everything there is to know about trucks!

Chastity March 27, 2008 10:58 PM  

What is it with little boys and dinosaurs? They all love them!! I can't to read the post about his reaction...how exciting for him!

Mason and Terri's Mom March 28, 2008 2:21 AM  

FLYING MASON UP!!!! :-P

kristie March 28, 2008 8:17 AM  

that looks like a wonderful show. i'm sure he's going to be very excited. i know i would be!

Anonymous March 28, 2008 10:11 AM  

I would really like to take my son to see the dinos, too! I'm hoping ticket prices go down a bit =)

Wendy March 28, 2008 10:21 AM  

Karen~ We are actually going to Amherst, MA. When I first bought tix the show wasn't coming to Verizon:( Oh, well!

Erin March 28, 2008 5:08 PM  

That's so sweet, I'm sure he'll have a great birthday!!

SJINCO March 28, 2008 5:57 PM  

You are so very welcome! I hope that you all have a fantastic time and I hope Wesley *loves* the show.

Something tells me that he will!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP