9.08.2011

I took a frisbee to the nose today. Who knew that a 3 year old could have enough power to split it right open. I didn't even cry because it hurt, but at the thought of getting stitches. WAH!! Thanks goodness I didn't!!! Now I just look like a dummy with a cut across my nose. I was hoping that I could at least wear sunglasses to hide it, but the cut is RIGHT where they rest. OUCH!! Maybe in a few days the stinging will go down. Tylenol and Neosporin {with pain med} seem to be doing the trick right now. 

The stares today have been the best! So many people glance, drop their eyes, then try hard not to stare too long. Just ask, lol!! Makes things a lot less weird for me!! 

2 people showing me love:

Jen September 12, 2011 2:18 PM  

Ouch!! Didn't you see it coming?? LOL! Hope it heals up soon!

Wendy September 13, 2011 10:02 AM  

Unfortunately no, lol! I was pretty close to her and turned to talk to another child. When I turned back she chucked it at my head...damn!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP