9.07.2011

First Day....2011

Both my kiddos are now in school! I can't believe that I just dropped my baby Lani off at Kindergarten today!!!!! Unlike most parents I wasn't sad at all, but instead I was thrilled. I love seeing how much she's grown and become such an independent girl. It was cold and rainy, but that didn't damper our spirits. I prayed to the rain God's to at least let the rain slow down until after she went in. How sweet of them to listen. 


Wesley is going into 6th grade this year. That's not considered junior high at our school since we are K-8, but in my eyes he is:) This has been an awesome Summer with him and I honestly missed having him around today. Not just because he's such a huge help, but Wesley is great company!! Someone who can actually have a real conversation with me, lol. He made the school soccer team this year so I'm curious to see how this works out for us. His practices are every day after school when there is no game. OH EM GEE!!! I'm so excited about his home room teacher this year as well. After last year we ALL deserved to have a good group of teachers...haha!! 


One of my child care Dad's snapped this photo of Lani and her friend. I mean come one....look at Lani's face:) She's just a little excited!!! 


0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP