9.14.2011

Crazy Days

I had no idea that running kids around could be so exhausting! I hate being a taxi driver, but no way will Lani take the school bus. I don't question her safety, but I do question what she will learn. I also don't want her with a screaming bus driver for any amount of time. Doesn't seem like a positive way to end that day!! I'm sooo thankful that I have a job that allows me the opportunity to pick up and drop off my kiddos at school. Now I also have to pick one of my other child care kiddos from preschool. Man oh man...just call me the taxi lady, haha:) 

Back to being exhausted....I'm such a night owl and will stay up past 11 o'clock every night. Since my new infant started and school began I've been ready for bed at 9 o'clock :) I don't know what to do with myself, lol!! Thank goodness for DVR since all my good shows are starting back up. 

After I drop Lani and Grace off at Kindergarten I come home and have about 2 hours of complete alone time. All the kids go right down for nap. It's been amazing!!!! I've cleaned {YAWN}, caught up on Mad Men, and read. When I get a new elliptical that's less squeaky I will start using that as well. The thing is so damn loud and would probably wake up the baby across the street. Some day's I've had to run errands in town, but I try not to do that much. It's hard with an infant and a 3yo who doesn't do well with transition and being in public. 

Lani starts dance this weekend. You know that I will be taking some awesome photos!! It's the same school we tried back when she was 3. They have a new building now and it's so beautiful. Only negative part is no viewing window, so I can't sneak photos of her :( We will see what happens on the first day!! 

2 people showing me love:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum September 23, 2011 3:48 PM  

Things are crazy here too. My daughter is going to pre-school 3 days a week & doing gymnastics 1 day. I'm working on organizing the house, while she is in school. Is your nose better from getting hit with the frisbie?

Wendy September 29, 2011 8:12 PM  

Yes...much better:) It actually healed up pretty quickly. I have a scar, but I've been researching how to minimize it. Especially since it's right between my eyes, lol. Thank goodness for my Bare Minerals. Covers the scar up nicely.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP