9.29.2011

Notes

I love the "notes" app on my iPhone! I tried some of the fancier organizational apps, but this one is the best!! I have at least 20 lists going right now. My most used are "presents" and "photography places". Both are great because I instantly type down ideas as I see them!! 

My other lists are :

blog ideas
Walmart layaway {items I want to put on layaway this holiday season}
Lia Sophia {invite list for a party I'm having in a few weeks}
Lani snacks {snack ideas for Kindergarten}
Campsites  {We walked around a campground and wrote down our favorite sites}
Garden  {veggies we want to plant next year}
coupon sites  {websites that have great coupons}
hikes/trails  {places we drive by and want to remember for easy family hikes}
lakes list  {places to go in the Lakes Region of  NH}
wi-fi passwords  {I can never remember these, lol}
photo sizes  {sizes I need to make in photoshop for my website}
towel color  {my towel color at Target. I buy a few every month and watch for sales} 



0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP