12.16.2010

I started Weight Watchers again....for the third time! I'm so dang sick of feeling like the "fat girl"! I want to wear cute clothes dammit!!!! ;) I have two of my bestest friends supporting me so how can I fail? The eating part isn't killing me yet, but I really need to start exercising. I love to walk, but that's kind of hard when it's been 10 degrees outside. I've been searching on Craigslist every day for a used eliptical. 

Tonight I worked for hours cutting out and baking sugar cookies. I'm having my first cookie swap here tonight! There are 6 of us which is perfect for my teeny house! I'm making a nice dinner of Chicken Shepherd's Pie along with some other goodies. I bought everyone nice containers which can be used every year {if this one is successful}. 

I'm still waiting for my laptop battery! I knew I should have ordered from Amazon. Their shipping is always so much faster then Ebay. Oh well! I'm sure the holidays have something to do with the delay. 

2 people showing me love:

Mama Skates December 20, 2010 1:28 PM  

u go gurl!

SJINCO December 21, 2010 12:55 AM  

Wendy! We can be WW buddies, I'm starting again myself. SOON.

How's it going so far?

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP