11.23.2010

Today was a typical day in the life of Wendy Demers, home child care owner and Mother! Took both kiddos to school then went to pick up my layaway from K-mart. The kids are pretty much done except for a few more small gifts and stocking stuffers. Now I just have to shop for family! I think this is the earliest that I have ever finished shopping:) I can't wait until we get a tree. I might even want some snow....did I just say THAT? 

Our van finally passed inspection! We had a hole under the van that needed patched up. Since it was underneath and no one would see it we had a friend use bondo to fix it. Thankfully that pleased VIP and they gave us a sticker. The van makes it through another year:) I can't wait to buy a cute little car when I'm done with my home child care. I love the room in my van, but most of the time it's just wasted space. 

No school for Wesley tomorrow so he's going to a friends house. Lani and I have some friend coming over for a play date:) I love that I never host Thanksgiving because it means I don't have to clean my house or prep any food. My MIL only wants us to bring shrimp...sweet! 




1 people showing me love:

Mrs. Stam November 23, 2010 8:22 PM  

snow we have some, started Saturday and it's now freezing rain, the joy of winter!

Renee

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP