11.24.2010

I took Lani to see 'Tangled' tonight with a friend and her daughter. Wesley had to tag along much to his dismay. He didn't complain much:) The movie was actually really cute. I was kind of shocked by a little bit of violence at the end, but Lani never even picked up on it. I was curious what she thought about it and she had nothing to say. Even when I prompted her a little bit. That's good I guess. My friend laughed at me because I cried a little at the end. Really there aren't many movies that don't make me cry, lol. 

I took this with my friends cell phone!! 



Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I really can't believe it's already here. We are going over to Michael's parents house. His sister's family will be there and I'm so excited:) I haven't seen the kiddos in 2 months....boo! Wesley and Lani are extremely excited to see their cousins. I baked Lani a bunch of dairy free goodies....no bake cookies, apple pie, and s'more bars. My friend Vanessa made them for our scrapbook day and they were DELISH!! I'll post the recipe later. I really like it because the 'brownie' part is light and fluffy.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone....XOXO!!  

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP