11.21.2010

I should definitely be in bed now since I'm babysitting one of my child care kiddos over night. Hannah's parents are heading to the hospital very early tomorrow to be with her baby sister who was born at only 29 weeks. Baby Madison is having a surgery to remover a huge tumor on her small 2 pound body. {most of that weight is tumor} The drive to Dartmouth is almost 2 hours and they are making that drive daily...there and back home! I'm accepting donations of any amount to help them with gas money. If you can help that would FABULOUS!! I know they would appreciate one less stress while they care for Madison. 

Today I had some friend over to scrapbook. I love being able to just chill out and chat! I think I finished 2 pages in 5 hours:) I really take a lot of time on each page so I am okay with that! 

My birthday night out last night was amazing! I went to a local restaurant...Ichiban! It was soo much fun and I loved every second of it. Even when our Hibachi dude was squirting Saki in my mouth:) We ended the evening at a little dance club where I took myself back to my college days. I think my 33rd birthday was successful and I am soooo very thankful for my sweet friends who came out with me to celebrate. 

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP