10.06.2010

Princess and her bike!

We bought Lani a bike for her 4th birthday back in June! It's a little big for her, but we knew the training wheels wouldn't be coming off this Summer. Lani is a very cautious person and the small amount of tipping kept her off this bike until later in August. She finally realized how fun cruising around can be:) This park in Rochester {about 30min from us} has a perfect path for her to ride on. We live on a dirt road which isn't the best for learning how to ride a bike. Maybe next year the trainers will come off. What do you think? If she follows in Wesley's footsteps then maybe not, lol! 

YAY...Lani finally will ride her bike:)

1 people showing me love:

Mama Skates October 07, 2010 11:50 AM  

she's growing up so fast!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP