9.15.2010

Being a home child care owner used to be pretty lonely. In 2006 when I first started we had a small Hyundai Elantra which kept me trapped in the house when I had a full group. When we bought a mini-van my days opened up and the adventures never ending. I live in an association with a beautiful lake and beach and a state with beautiful parks. Hot days are spent at the lake and cooler days are spent at the park. 

One of my best friends also watches a baby so she can stay home with her twin 3 year olds. We spent a lot of time on field trips this Summer. I LOVE the looks we get when we arrive somewhere with all these kids in tow:) They all are sooo well behaved and get along so well.

The group!!

Could these kiddos be any cuter? In the winter when we spend more time at home and I begin to go a little stir crazy I will look back at these photos. They will definitely give me something to look forward to.

wee!


hee...nice try:)

3 people showing me love:

Mama Skates September 17, 2010 2:46 PM  

they're all so adorable!

Monica September 18, 2010 7:54 PM  

Great pictures of the kids all together! They are all so cute!

SJINCO October 17, 2010 10:57 PM  

Cute photos, cute kids!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP