9.13.2010

First Day of School Photos

Lani has been doing so well in Preschool. I can't believe I was so nervous:) Each day she waves to me at the window with her little friends. I pick her up a few hours later and she hugs her teacher goodbye. In the car Lani excitedly tells me about her day, but the best part is when she says "I wasn't even shy today"...haha!

Wesley started 5th grade the next week. It's been going great so far! Being a 10 year old I don't hear too much about how his days go. At open house Michael and I received good reports from his teachers so that's what matters:) 



First day of PreschoolFirst day of 5th grade.


3 people showing me love:

Trace September 13, 2010 11:17 PM  

Awww, such cute pics!! :)

Trace

Mama Skates September 17, 2010 2:47 PM  

Lani melts my heart with her little poses! glad they're both enjoying school & doing well so far!

Monica September 18, 2010 7:55 PM  

They're growing up soooo fast!!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP