10.13.2010

Country Fair

Nothing like a good old country fair:) My Aunt took us to the Hopkinton Fair again this year and we had a GREAT time! I think we found a new tradition. 



Lani's first roller coaster ride:) She LOVED it!! Although it seems Michael loved it more, lol! 







2 people showing me love:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum October 17, 2010 4:57 PM  

My friends went to that fair. Looks like fun.

SJINCO October 17, 2010 10:57 PM  

I miss going to the fair, we haven't been to ours in YEARS! I remember going as a kid, it was so much fun. Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP