10.14.2010

Fall

This Summer Michael and Wesley discovered a trail behind our library. We went out a few weeks ago to check it out. Unfortunately it hasn't been maintained and it took us about 2 minutes to finish it, lol! BUT....the kids did have fun throwing rocks in the river and visiting with Mr. Snake. 

Fall Colors

Little Snake

2 people showing me love:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum October 17, 2010 4:57 PM  

That's a pretty scene. I love walking trails.

SJINCO October 17, 2010 10:55 PM  

Wendy, that first photo is as pretty as a postcard, seriously breathtaking! Love the little snake too!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP