9.01.2010

Shedd Aquarium

Now that I am a little less insane and Lani is doing awesome in Preschool I will post the Chicago leg of our Illinois journey. We drove into Chicago which was about a 2 and a half hour drive through corn and soy bean fields:) We headed straight to the Shedd Aquarium. It was amazing!! Here are some photos of our afternoon there. 

Shedd Aquarium

Shedd Aquarium

Shedd Aquarium



Shedd AquariumUnder the Sea


Mommy and Baby Beluga Whale

1 people showing me love:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum September 01, 2010 10:19 PM  

Hi. I'm glad that you are blogging again. I just did a post on Van Otis chocolates. They have a shop in Manchester & if you stop by 9/2 or 9/3, after school, your kids can get a free chocolate pop.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP