8.25.2010

It's official...Lani's a preschooler now!


Lani is starting preschool tomorrow! I signed her up in April and since then I've convinced myself that she will be fine. I mean...she can use the potty, put on her own shoes, zip her coat, and so much more! Tonight I am crying though. I keep having all these "What if's" running through my mind. What if she needs help in the potty, what if she needs a hug and the teacher is too busy, what if some jerk kid whacks her, what if she cries all day, what if she's too shy during show and tell?!?! UGH! 

I'm a preschool teacher, but obviously being a MAMA is so much harder. Wesley was always with me in the school I worked at or with Michael's Mom. I've NEVER had to deal with this before. 

Now her bag is packed with extra clothes, photo for wall, emergency forms, and her "Darbie Doll" for show and tell. She's ready, but I am NOT!! 

2 people showing me love:

Melissa August 26, 2010 10:49 PM  

Isnt it awful to think of all the "what ifs"? I hope she had a wonderful day!!

Mama Skates August 28, 2010 9:32 PM  

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP