8.25.2010

Starved Rock and Peoria Air Show

Another HOT day was spent down in Starved Rock. I had NO idea that Illinois had such a beautiful place to visit among the corn and soybean fields. I felt like I was back home in New Hampshire! My cousin Crystal joined us as a tour guide. She also has a love for photography so we had a great time snapping photos together. We made sure to start the day early because of the hot weather. By lunch time we were ready for an air conditioned pub with some cold drinks and yummy food in a cute town named Utica. In 2004 their downtown was destroyed by a tornado, but is looking beautiful now:) 







It was so incredibly hot and humid while we were in Illinois! We spent one of the hottest at an air show in Peoria. We didn't stay long, but the kids enjoyed the show we did see. There was not one protest when we said it was time to go:) I thought I downloaded more pictures to Flickr, but I guess not.

Peoria Air Show

Peoria Air Show

1 people showing me love:

Mama Skates August 25, 2010 9:32 AM  

amazing pics as always!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP