9.02.2010

Navy Pier

After we were done in the aquarium we took a water taxi over to Navy Pier. I've heard about this place a lot of TV and from other people so I was super excited!!

Here are the kids waiting. It was a little pricey, but worth the experience for the kids! Another HOT Chicago day, but thank goodness for the wind coming off the lake. 
Chicago

Water Taxi Chicago, IL

Looking back at the aquarium

Water Taxi Chicago, IL

Skyline view on our way over to the pier. 

Water Taxi Chicago, IL

Navy Pier

Navy Pier

Navy Pier

Navy Pier

Navy Pier

Navy Pier

Oh how I miss you Chicago! I'll be back again soon!! 

Chicago

The Pier at night

1 people showing me love:

Mama Skates September 17, 2010 2:48 PM  

great fam pics in this post!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP