9.03.2010

Lego Land Discover Center- Chicago, IL

Before our vacation I googled some family friendly things to do in Chicago. Lego Land was at the top of the list. 

Lego Land

We had a great time, but I will say that the website makes Lego Land seem like a bigger deal then it is. I was disappointed with how small and crowded the place was. We went during the week and there was about six different Summer camps from the city. The kids were starving, but we couldn't even eat because there was NO WHERE to sit. People were fighting over tables. We rushed the kids through the rest then headed out to find a restaurant. 


Lego Land

Lego Land {Chicago IL}

This is the first place I was able to get Wesley and Lani to pose with characters:) 



Lego LandLego Land



Lego LandLego Land


Lego Land

Lego Land {Chicago IL}


Lego Land {Chicago IL}Lego Land {Chicago IL}


Lani was very excited about the Princess room, but it was LAME-O!! The 3 of us could barely fit in this teeny tiny room. Most of the pieces were broken or missing! As much as this place charges I would think this room would be better.

Lego Land

My final complaint about the place, lol! I hate being so negative about a place, but some thing were ridiculous. Outside this "building room" a lady was standing and asking people to come in and learn how to build the Willis Tower {used to be Sears Tower}. We thought it would be fun so in we went. Wesley and Lani both made towers and did a great job. After working so hard the guy announces that we can buy the tower or take it apart and hand back in. How sneaky was that? Luckily the kids didn't even ask to buy it. They are so good about that! I did find some directions online so maybe we can go to the Lego store and get what we need to make our own. 

Lego Land {Chicago IL}

Lego Land {Chicago IL}

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP