4.21.2010

Another Then and Now

I don't know why I've been so into comparing then and now, but I have a good reason for this one:)

When I became pregnant with Lani Michael's Mom was going to watch her like she did Wesley. When I was ready to go back to work she decided that watching an infant just wasn't possible. I was devastated and there was NO way Lani was going to a child care center or with someone I didn't know. The child care center I would be teaching preschool out was going to charge me about 1/2 of my paycheck for her to go there. What in the hell would be the point of working, lol.

So, I decided to watch kiddos at my house and right away I found Alex's family:} I started watching him when Lani was 6 months old and Alex was 3 months. They are now 3...the best of friends AND the best of enemies, lol.

I just found out that his Mom found a job closer to home. It wont be convenient for her to bring them {He now has a baby brother that is 11 months old} to me. I am soooo sad about this! The ironic thing is that my MIL is going to be watching them starting in August.

I'm glad that this family is more then just a child care client so that I will definitely be seeing Alex and Thomas quite often. He and Lani will even be in the same preschool class at a local center. Good luck to that teacher, lol!

Lani and Alex

Alex and Lani

2 people showing me love:

Jen April 21, 2010 10:30 PM  

Oh Wendy! Lani has grown into such a sweet little lady, I had all but forgotten about what a cute little muffin she was! LOL

AM April 22, 2010 8:35 AM  

That is a GREAT picture of the two of them now!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP