4.14.2010

Fort Foster...Kittery Point, Maine

As I said in the previous post our Easter weekend was beautiful. The weather was unseasonably warm and we wanted to take advantage of every single second. Saturday we went to Fort Foster in Maine. We had a fabulous time and can't wait to go back when the water is warmer {as warm as it gets up here}. There is plenty of beach, walking trails, tide pools, and a small playground. 

Here are some photos from our day! 


I <3 the ocean

rock throwing

love

pier

3 people showing me love:

Monica April 14, 2010 2:55 PM  

I love all the pictures! I can't wait to be out and about this summer!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum April 14, 2010 10:20 PM  

Hi. I love Kittery. The trail we went to is in Windham, NH. It's called the Rail trail. I think they have a website. It's 4 miles & really nice views.

Mama Skates June 28, 2010 11:37 AM  

what a beautiful place!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP