3.13.2010

Today while out shopping with a friend I had the coolest thing happen to me as a blogger:} I walked into the shoe store listening to my friends son have a temper tantrum in the stroller when someone walked up to me and said "Your Wendy right and this is Lani". I had never seen this person in my life and I was all like WHAT? haha!! 

Well....she then said "I read your blog"!! I was so taken aback and I didn't even know what to say. We were joking that I was so famous and her cute little son kept asking what my name was since he heard that I was famous. haha! He seemed pretty disappointed when he found out I am just a silly little Mommy Blogger:} Her husband booked it out the door so I can only imagine what he was thinking. 

Now...I must apologize to this sweet reader because I didn't even ask her name, where she's from, etc! I was seriously in shock:} How fun!!!!! So, please forgive me for my rudeness. I also was wondering if you were the one local commenter I had on here a while back? Thanks for making my day:} 

I also must take this opportunity to let everyone out there know that Lani's name is pronounced "Laney" not "Lawney". We get this a lot and sometimes I don't even realize when people call her "Lawney". We can thank Michael for wanted to spell her name that way. 

5 people showing me love:

Hannah March 13, 2010 11:02 PM  

How exciting! that happened to me once. I was at a mom's group thing and someone knew me from my blog. The weird thing is, they got my blog address from Lisanne of Bathtub Junkie because they went to high school with her!

Karen March 14, 2010 11:34 AM  

It was me =) Yes, I have commented on your blog before, I think when you had taken the kids to a park we often go to in Manchester. You don't need to apologize at all and, if my husband hadn't booked it out the door, we could have chatted! I hope you and your friend found some great deals =)
Karen

SJINCO March 14, 2010 11:52 AM  

That's so cool Wendy! And as I can imagine - weird. It really puts into perspective how blogging reaches people that you don't even know!

Jessica March 16, 2010 1:39 PM  

That is so cool!

Mama Skates March 18, 2010 11:13 AM  

how cool is that!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP