11.05.2009

Ravioli Bake

Tonight I made a recipe from the Kraft Food and Family magazine. We all thought it was really good so I wanted to share it with you. It's easy to prepare and only takes about 45 minutes to bake. It's kind of like a lazy mans lasagna:) Next time I make this I might add a little sausage or ground turkey.

          Ingredients:
          1 jar Pasta sauce
          1 can diced tomatoes (undrained)
          1/2 cup water
          2 pkg. (1lb. each) of cheese ravioli
          2 cup Italian three cheese blend
          2 tbs. grated parmesan cheese

          Directions:
          Heat oven to 400 degrees
         
          Mix sauce, tomatoes and water. Spoon 1 cup onto bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan

          Layer half the ravioli and 1 cup shredded cheese over sauce mixture. Top with remaining ravioli and     sauce mixture. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese and cover. 

         Bake 30 minutes and uncover. Bake 15 minutes or until ravioli is tender and heated through. Sprinkle with parmesan. Let stand for 10 minutes.
        

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP