11.09.2009

Fall has arrived!

The week I turned out Netflix membership back on. We usually turn it off during the Summer since we are too busy for movies. The best part of Netflix for me is their "watch instantly" option. Right now I am addicted to The Tudors  and am almost finished with Season 2!! Next I'll catch up on Weeds:)

We've been enjoying some very warm weather. Well, if you can call 60 degrees warm:) For us it definitely is since we all know the chilly winter weather is on the way. I've helped Michael burn some leaves, but other then that I hate yard work. It's totally his job:) Normally we bag the leaves, but this year we are trying something a little different. It's been going well so far.

We've been trying to "winterize" our 3 season porch so we could use it as a playroom. Michael insulated the underneath, but it hasn't done much to keep out the cold:( We bought an electric fireplace, but it was running all the time and of course that would send our electric bill through the roof. So, looks like we will be saving money for a propane wall heater.

This post is pretty random, lol!!

4 people showing me love:

Peggy November 10, 2009 12:15 PM  

Oh we live so many worlds apart. It's so hot here. I think today is a high of 85. SUCKS!

Donna November 10, 2009 8:18 PM  

Dang, Id take the 85, well maybe for a few days=)

Wendy, Fall/winter also means more blogging for you!! And me too, I am sure=)

Mama Skates November 11, 2009 1:46 PM  

i'm loving the warm fall temps too! missing my internet & the watch instantly option on Netflix :0(

Anonymous February 26, 2010 10:46 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP