10.22.2009

oopsy!

This was an "oopsy" photo that turned out to be one of my favorites:) While taking photos of my friends daughters I was snapping some practice shots to make sure I had the lighting right. Was pleasantly surprised to find this on my memory card!! I want a bog ol' print of this for my house!! Just need to find the perfect frame first. I may need to get all creative and distress one myself?!? The other photos from that day will come soon!

going somewhere?

5 people showing me love:

Mama Skates October 23, 2009 7:44 AM  

wow - seriously beautiful!!!

Monica October 23, 2009 9:06 AM  

wow! I really like that picture. It was definitely a good oops :-)

AM October 23, 2009 11:41 PM  

this is an awesome awesome shot. Where is this? Is it a shop or something? I am so excited that your photography is really taking off! I am in love with my life doing photography!

Texasholly October 25, 2009 3:06 PM  

Wow, what a cool shot. I never gets "oopsy" photos like that.

SJINCO November 02, 2009 10:36 PM  

Very nice shot Wendy, I love it!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP