10.22.2009

What are you reading?

I love to read!! Right now I am a little vampire obsessed thanks to Twilight:) I have books on my iPod Touch thanks to the Kindle application. It has to be my favorite application!! I love that I can read in bed with out disturbing Michael, while waiting for appointments, while waiting for Wesley to get out of school, and while on LONG car rides (when Lani's not hogging it anyway)! I thought it would be hard on the eyes, but I haven't had any problem with it!

Here is what I am reading right now:
Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris
Harper Connelly Series by Charlaine Harris
Patricia Amble Series by Nicole Young
Midnight Breed Series by Lara Adrian
House of Night Series by PC Cast

Here are a few of my favorite authors. I read every book ever put out by them!!
James Patterson
Patricia Cornwell
Kathy Riechs
Elin Hilderbrand
Jodi Picoult
Nicholas Sparks
Joshilyn Jackson
Jennifer Chiaverini

Then there are the random authors that I read from my librarys "New Release" shelf. It's a great way to find new authors. I have a VERY small library so I use their "inter-library loan" option quite a bit!

Right now I am reading Raven Black by Ann Cleeves. It's okay! I am about 1/4 of the way through. It's going SLOW. I'll give it a few more chapters then I'll put it down. I don't waste my time on a book if I just can't get into it. There are way too many other good books out there:)


1 people showing me love:

Mama Skates October 23, 2009 7:59 AM  

we like a lot of the same kinda stuff...Cornwell, Sparks & Patterson r among my favs too!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP