10.28.2009

"take one of me, Mama"Align Center

Just wanted to do a little update and thought this photo of Lani was cute:) I did four photo sessions on Sunday and Lani joined me. Michael was able to get some over time and we couldn't pass that up. The shoot was at a park with an awesome playground so between that and using candy as a bribe she was an angel. What? I am not above bribing my kids, lol!! At one point she asked if I could take one of her. Of course I quickly obliged:)

I have been posting photos from my sessions on my Facebook Fan Page. If you are on Facebook please come over and become a fan!! I hope to start filling my schedule up this Fall since I am sure things will slow down this winter. I really don't have a place for indoor shoots right now unless it was for an infant. Doing these 6 "mini-sessions" were a lot of fun and great practice for me. Each one taught me something new and showed me what I needed to work on.

I have a lot of people inquire, but there hasn't been much follow through. I believe those darn Target coupons for $3.99 a sheet are killing me. I am VERY cheap compared to other photographers, but I can't beat that price. I spend hours with the client taking photos then spend hours personally editing each photo. Can't get that at Target!! Have a zit? No worries...photoshop is my BFF:)

My next step is to get a website going. I really have no idea what I am doing so I am saving up money to pay a fellow blogger to create one for me:) I love the other blogs she's worked on and can't wait until I can have my very own domain. WOO HOO!!

2 people showing me love:

Mama Skates October 29, 2009 9:50 AM  

i love all the pics u've taken so far...it's gonna b so neat 2 watch u grow & get even better...i can say i knew u when... ;0)

SJINCO November 02, 2009 10:37 PM  

I'm so happy for you Wendy! Before you know it you'll be booked solid and working your tail off :)

I'm glad that you took the plunge and got things moving forward for yourself, now if only I could muster up enough courage to do the same ....

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP