9.01.2009

My Fourth Grader

As of 7:00 this morning I officially became the Mom to a 4th grader! WOW! This is going to be such a big year for Wesley and he is going to be keeping us busy:) Something feels so different about this year. Wesley is showing so much more confidence in himself, becoming so much more independent, and really testing those limits! It will be interesting to see what challenges face Michael and I as parents this year!!

First day of 4th grade

4 people showing me love:

Mama Skates September 01, 2009 11:25 AM  

he's such a sweet kid - a true sign of what great parents u guys r! i hope he has a great year!!!

connie September 01, 2009 5:51 PM  

Aww! I saw this pic on facebook (& commented) but it doesn't do it justice on there ;) What a great pic of an awesome little boy! I hope he has a wonderful school year & Mom & Dad too ;)

connie September 01, 2009 5:53 PM  

Hey~favor? Can you send me a link to join your Photography Page on FB? I've looked a couple of times on your fb & can't seem to find it. I'd appreciate it :)

Jessica September 01, 2009 10:47 PM  

Wow, he's getting so big! Enjoy your year in 4th grade! :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP