8.24.2009

AC/DC

I can't believe I never posted about Wesley and Michael's AC/DC concert! At the end of July they finally made it to the show down in Foxboro, MA. To say the Wesley was excited would be an understatement. Just look at this face!!

Could he be any happier?

The trip down was a long one with many calls from Michael about how much he hates Massachusetts and the bleeping traffic, lol. They finally made it and Wesley was fully immersed into the rock concert experience. There were people smoking pot right behind them. Luckily he has no idea what that is. In front of them were people totally drunk and starting fights. HAHA! So glad that he knows what things he should and shouldn't be copying. Especially the cuss words coming out of everyone's mouths. Michael also said that all the older guys were making a big deal out of Wesley being there with fist bumps. That just cracks me up:) AC/DC fans are hardcore!!

fist pumping

waiting for AC/DC

Michael spent a whole lot of money on a t-shirt for Wesley. This was a very expensive birthday present and I hope Wesley appreciates it, lol!! They are already planning their next concert together. Hopefully it's one I can go to:)

3 people showing me love:

Jessica August 25, 2009 11:30 PM  

Wesley looks so happy & excited! :)

Dianna August 26, 2009 1:46 PM  

nooooooooo way seriously i would freak out going to that concert. I guess you're braver then I am. Second also I guess I'm big time not a fan of AC/DC. It looks like Wesley wasn't scared at all.

SJINCO August 30, 2009 1:44 PM  

Wesley's got himself some cool ass parents!

It looks like he really enjoyed the concert, and really what great bonding time for Wesley and Michael.

I'm sure they'll never forget it!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP