7.28.2009

Where to begin?

Our trip to Colorado was the best vacation we've been on in a long time! I took almost 1,000 photos and of course weeded many out. Now I think I have about 500 on my hard drive, lol!! The next couple of posts will be full of photos from our trip. I was so blessed to be visiting a fellow photographer because Sheila let me borrow her awesome camera lens while I was out there.

Today I'll post some photos from our 4th of July picnic. One of Sheilas friends rented a pavilion at a local park. We ate lots of yummy food, the kids played on the playground, there was some badminton going on, and of course it rained a little! I took these with my little camera.

hard core badmitton game

Rainy 4th of Julydiva


Hot Chocolate time

Pretty Rainbow

4 people showing me love:

Mrs. Stam July 28, 2009 11:31 AM  

wow wow wow! LOOOOOOOVE the rainbow shot!!!!

Look like you had tuns of fun:-)

Monica July 28, 2009 9:15 PM  

I agree, the rainbow shot is AWESOME!!

SJINCO July 31, 2009 2:26 PM  

Colorado does have some awesome rainbows, how many did you guys see while you were here exactly?

I'm still bummed that the 4th of July got rained out - that typically never happens.

The picnic was fun! I'm so glad you guys felt comfortable to join me and my friends to just hang out and enjoy some fun. Can't wait for your next post.....

Drea August 05, 2009 3:40 PM  

its weird how in the rainbow photo its darker on top of the rainbow and lighter in it :) so cool!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP