7.13.2009

Well hello there!

I know it's been a while, but I was taking a fabulous, much needed vacation to Colorado with my family. We went to visit one of my greatest blogger friends Sheila over at And All The Jones Men. So awesome to finally meet her and now I can call her a "real life" friend:) It was truly one of the BEST vacations we have been on! Sheila and her family were fabulous hosts and tour guides. We can't thank them enough for opening up their home to us! I have sooooo many photos and I've been spending the past several days going through and editing them.

I'll be back soon with a link:) If you are a Facebook friend you've already seen some!

4 people showing me love:

Peggy July 15, 2009 9:37 PM  

From the looks of some of the photos, you had a wonderful time. I need a darn vacation! ;)

SJINCO July 18, 2009 1:20 AM  

WENDY! I'm so glad that you and your family were able to come to Colorado to visit. We had a wonderful time hanging out with you guys as well, I'm so glad that you felt comfortable and enjoyed yourselves.

It was awesome meeting you and your family!! Come back soon!

Shannon July 18, 2009 9:13 PM  

Can't wait to hear more about it your trip...

Jessica July 21, 2009 10:45 AM  

It definitely sounds like you all are having a great summer! I'm jealous of your vacations!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP