6.10.2009

Some scrapbooking going on

On Tuesday night I took advantage of no baseball games and having Michael home. I played catch up on my scrapbooking. You can click on the photos to be brought over to Flickr if you want to see bigger photos.

Zoo #2PrincessChristmas 2007Making sugar cookiesZoo #1

3 people showing me love:

Mama Skates June 10, 2009 10:14 PM  

wow, u're so talented with those pages! i'm the WORST at getting pics in albums, let alone making em pretty! what wonderful treasures u're creating 4 ur kiddos!

Monica June 11, 2009 8:59 AM  

Very Nice!!

I haven't been able to scrapbook in a while. I really miss it :(

Jennifer Suarez June 11, 2009 11:36 AM  

You have TALENT momma!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP