6.11.2009

silly kid

In our bathroom we have 3 hooks next to the shower. One for Michael, Wesley and I. On Wesley's hook I noticed one of the hand towels hanging. I thought it was strange so I asked Wesley about it. His explanation was that when he took a shower last night he forgot to get a towel out of the linen closet so he reached over and used the hand towel hanging next to the sink:) I can't believe he seriously dried off with it...lol!

We are leaving in the am for our anniversary trip to Niagara Falls:) I'll have the laptop since the hotel has free WIFI. Not sure how much I'll blog, but I'll definitely be tweeting from my phone. I may even post some photos over at Flickr if I get a chance to download and process photos.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP