6.08.2009

**Be sure to scroll to bottom for video we made for Michael. You can see Lani's LIVE puppy dog eyes! Feel free to turn down the volume so you can't hear my voice:)**

Last week I took Lani to get her first real haircut. When she was one years old my sister in law cut her hair, but it hasn't been cut since then. I did snip her bangs a few times though. The back of her head was a MESS! I was constantly combing out rats nests and I even had to cut out a few:( Not to mention that Lani has the strangest hair. The front is straight as can be, while the back is CURLY!!

So, off to the salon we went. I took her to JC Penney since that is where Wesley and I go. I knew she would be a little more familiar there. Here she is before we left.

BEFORE

At the salon Lani even had her hair washed in the sink. I couldn't believe that Lani didn't completely freak out. I had to sing lots of songs (sorry Voula) and kind of cradle her (sorry back). Next Voula snipped away. In the end there was FIVE inches of curls cut from the back.

snip snip

bye bye 5 inches

After the trim Voula used a round brush and the blow dryer to straighten out all her curls. It looked adorable, but I know Lani will NEVER let me do this. Right now her hair is SUPER curly in the back so I put a little pony in the front to pull back all the straight hair. I hope this changes!

OMG....puppy dog eyes

Here is the final product:) I let her go on some rides in the mall as a reward.

Car ride

3 people showing me love:

Mama Skates June 08, 2009 10:13 PM  

omg, she's so adorable!

connie June 08, 2009 10:53 PM  

Aww, how sweet! Love her new "do" & it makes her look a little older. I loved her hair before though but it looks really good now too :)

*what did Michael & Wesley think about it?

SJINCO June 09, 2009 11:28 PM  

She's so adorable Wendy!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP