6.07.2009

Making a list and checking it twice!

We are getting ready for our trip to Niagara Falls, New York next weekend. My list making will start tonight which is actually a little later then normal:) We leave early Friday morning and will be back sometime Monday evening. We don't really have much of an agenda. Just enjoy our time together as a family:) I just checked the weather and this is what we have so far! Not bad, eh?

This weekend was also Wesley's last baseball game. I made sure to get a team photo since he'll be gone this weekend when they take the professional team photo. Excuse the extreme editing, but I blocked out the town, team sponsor, and the kids faces. If you are a friend/family on my Flickr or facebook then you can see the unedited version. I know that I complained a lot about the time baseball took up, but I am definitely going to miss it. It was a lot of fun watching the kids improve over the past couple months. Wesley never was a baseball super star, but he had fun which is all I can ask for. Thank you so much to his fabulous coaches for making this season a HUGE success! Hopefully he'll be on their team again next year.

*Sorry about the size of these photos:( They are not from Flickr. If you click on them you can see the larger size!!

1 people showing me love:

Monica June 08, 2009 3:24 PM  

looks like you have pretty good weather!! keeping my fingers crossed that nothing changes :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP