6.03.2009

*beam*

My passion for photography is blooming!! I am definitely still a student, but nothing makes me feel happier then even 1 or 2 beautiful photos out of 78:) On Sunday we took Wesley over to the ball field in our association. Lani started getting bored so she and I went out to the fence the separates the ball field and the 6 hole golf course. I was thrilled with how the photos turned out. Are they perfect? No! BUT they are beautiful and make me happy!!

In June and July I am going to set up weekend where family and friends can meet me at the ball field and I'll take some family photos!! It will be FREE since I just want to build up my portfolio. Of course a donation towards a new lens wont be refused;)

Chills

soft blur

sweet smile

7 people showing me love:

Mama Skates June 03, 2009 3:19 PM  

i think they're pretty darn perfect! LOVE these!!!

AM June 04, 2009 2:37 AM  

Thats a great idea! By this fall, you and I will both by running some good home photography biz's!

Jennifer Suarez June 04, 2009 10:00 AM  

Love them! My favorite is the last one of her peeking under the fence.

Jesser June 05, 2009 4:31 PM  

Beautiful photos!! Of course such a cute subject doesn't hurt. ;)

SJINCO June 09, 2009 11:30 PM  

They are beautiful Wendy! Not to mention your subject is perfect ;)

Keep up the good work!

Jessica June 11, 2009 9:28 AM  

I love that last photo of Lani, it's so cute! (Not that the other photos are't nice, either, I just really like the last one) :)

cady June 21, 2009 8:41 PM  

those are great pictures! i love them all. :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP