5.14.2009

Karate Photos

Here are some photos from Wesley and Michael's karate tournament. This is the only tournament they compete in each year. It's a fundraiser for the Lion's Club I believe. It is put together by Shidokan International.



Shiho Yondan






bowing to the audience


Michael Sparring

3 people showing me love:

Shanilie May 15, 2009 7:22 AM  

Aww I didn't know your man was involved with karate too. Thats soo awesome!

So professional looking. Handsome men!

Monica May 15, 2009 8:09 AM  

What great pics!! Dylan did karate for a little while and then he wasn't into it anymore. Looking at your pics brings back memories :) Congrats to both your men!!

Shanna Grimes May 18, 2009 12:46 PM  

Love those pics! We are thinking of putting the boys in martial arts now. We finally feel Javi is ready for it.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP