5.17.2009

Photoshop Tricks

I do not claim to be a photoshop expert, but I know the basics. I was able to capture a photo of Wesley stealing home at his game on Saturday. Of course when I opened the photo his coaches sexy leg was in the photo.

Wesley stealing home

So, I went into photoshop and removed the leg. It took me a few tries, but eventually I figured it out.

Wesley stealing home

If anyone is curious about how to do this let me know and I'll tell you how I did it. There may be an easier way, but this worked for me:)

6 people showing me love:

Mama Skates May 18, 2009 10:13 PM  

omg - that is so stinkin' cool! i definitely want u 2 show me how u did that once i learn the basics...i've never touched PS yet - yep, the one i got from u is still unopened! ~lol~ i keep waiting 4 time 2 really sit down & play with it...like that's ever gonna happen, right?! ~lol~

Chaos is my Life May 19, 2009 1:07 AM  

Nicely done!! And yes...I would definitely like to know how you did that?!

Melissa May 19, 2009 11:03 PM  

Wow, how cool!

Jessica May 20, 2009 9:46 AM  

Very cool! I'm so inept at photoshop...

Jessica May 20, 2009 9:46 AM  

Very cool! I'm so inept at photoshop...

Sara May 29, 2009 3:37 PM  

Yes, please do post a tutorial. I think I know how to do it, but it will be nice to see how you did it. :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP