4.01.2009

Spring has Sprung

This weekend started Michael's "Summer schedule". The weather is warmer and he doesn't need to work so many hours at his job. It stinks for our checking account, but I just love having him home all weekend. It always happens at the perfect time! Wesley starts baseball this weekend, birthday parties, and just the busyness that comes with warm weather around here.

Saturday morning was spent cleaning out some "junk collectors" in the house. We took a bunch of junk to the dump. Ahhh.....it felt so good to clean out. I also put some things on freecycle. Most was already picked up and I had the usual no shows. This is why I NEVER meet anyone. They come here and only when I am going to be here anyway. Later this week I will put some stuff on Craigslist.

Later we headed to town to run some errands before heading to my FIL's birthday party. We had some time to burn so we headed to the park. Here are some photos:

Riding with Daddy

weee!


Upside Down

Talking to Wesley

Climbing


relaxing

On Sunday Lani, Michael and I went to a Rick Charette concert. He is a local children's musician. Wesley is "too old for these baby shows" so he spent the afternoon with my Aunt Carol. His birthday isn't until the end of April, but she took him out for an early birthday lunch and shopping spree. Man, that boy is so spoiled:) Thanks again Aunt Carol!! XOXOX!!

1 people showing me love:

Sara April 01, 2009 8:28 PM  

Stunning photo of Michael and Lani. All the photos you have been taking lately are SO good.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP