4.01.2009

PHEW!

I had my appointment yesterday! The one I talked about earlier in my blog! The one where I was a complete nervous wreck for!

When I initially heard the word "biopsy" I had an internal freak out. Many of you know that my father passed away from brain cancer when I was only 15. At that time I became a complete nut. Any pain, itch, ache, or sickness I had meant that I had cancer in that area. My doctors were very understanding considering what I had just been through. Luckily I am not such a hypochondriac anymore, but as soon as that word was spoken I was was sucked right back 16 years ago:( The 2 week wait was miserable for me even though I didn't really let many know.

MEN: Stop reading now...LOL!!

Fast forward to yesterday. I did finally have my period the weekend of my scrapbooking retreat. CRAZY, since it had been since September. The doc still did the vaginal ultrasound to see how much of my lining was shed. Luckily almost ALL of it was gone. That was such a relief:) Of course he is still confused about how come I am not having my period when on YAZ. He still took the biopsy just as a precaution, but he told me not to lose any sleep over it. I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief. I realize that the biopsy could still show something, but I am a lot less nervous about the results.

The biopsy went better than I thought it would. He warned me that I would feel some bad cramping for about 20 seconds, but I didn't feel a thing. YAY!! I did have some cramping afterwards, but it didn't last long. I hope to find out the results sooner then later.

Thank you so much to everyone who sent me emails, well wishes, and love! It really comforted me while I was sitting on the table waiting.

9 people showing me love:

Jesser April 01, 2009 11:03 AM  

WOA! How did I miss all this going on?!? (New FaceBook, I'm looking at YOU) ... so glad things went well and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

Mrs. Stam April 01, 2009 12:07 PM  

hope you have some good new soon! We all want good news!

Jessica April 01, 2009 2:33 PM  

I'm so glad it went well, hope you get the results soon! :)

Ashlie- Mommycosm April 01, 2009 3:56 PM  

The waiting is probably more painful than the procedure, huh?

Good luck.

Sara April 01, 2009 6:15 PM  

I'm glad you don't get your period on Yaz. I thought that's the point, you get it like four times a year?

Anyhow, I'm sorry about your dad, I didn't know that. I don't blame you at all for wondering and getting tests done. Biopsies are always nail biters.

*HUGS*

Monica April 01, 2009 6:16 PM  

glad everything went better than expected! now the hard part, the wait :(

I hope the results come back saying that everything is a-ok!!!

Mama Skates April 01, 2009 9:54 PM  

hoping 4 good (& quick!) results!!!

Chaos is my Life April 02, 2009 1:45 AM  

Glad to hear everything went well!

Shannon April 05, 2009 10:24 PM  

fingers crossed that everything comes back normal...

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP