3.25.2009

Baseball Time

We signed Wesley up for baseball a few weeks ago. He is so excited for things to get started:) Michael and Wesley have been playing catch a lot lately. He really needs to practice his "pop flies" so we bought him a softer ball for that. The boy has his Mama's fear of balls coming at his face, lol! This year he will have another team mate pitching to him instead of the coach. I have a feeling it's going to be a LONG season.

Action shot

Like his snow boots? That's how we roll with our Spring training, lol! Especially when you live on a dirt road. MUD!!

Missed it!

8 people showing me love:

Mason and Terri's Mom March 25, 2009 2:20 PM  

WE KNOW!!! we love baseball season!

Shannon March 25, 2009 3:27 PM  

love the boots!

Monica March 25, 2009 6:58 PM  

Yay for baseball! Alex has to miss it this year because it starts before I have the baby :( In exchange, he gets to sign up for golf lessons! He's been playing golf for 4+ years just no official lessons. Definitely love the boots :)

Donna March 26, 2009 10:33 AM  

Boys and baseball, how fun!!

E starts TBall this year and I cannot wait=)

Chaos is my Life March 28, 2009 1:50 AM  

lol..great shots!!!

I actually drove by somewhere today and found a small pile of leftover snow today....it was a surreal feeling considering it hadn't snowed for a while now.

So am I gonna find snow on the ground in 3 weeks when I arrive in Boston? I have a list of places to go and see...gotta try the clam chowder apparently! We have tickets to the Red Sox game on Saturday, April 18th at 7:05...totally looking forward to that...even though I can't stand baseball! lol Cape Cod here I come!

Shanna Grimes March 29, 2009 5:05 PM  

Funny to us SoCal people because there is snow on the ground, he's in snow boots, but wearing a short sleeve shirt ;) We'd be in full snow gear with snow on the ground. LOL

Cascia Talbert March 29, 2009 7:40 PM  

Baseball season is a lot of fun! I see you still have snow. I hope it warms up and spring arrives soon.

Shanilie March 30, 2009 7:35 AM  

Aww he will really enjoy it! Great pictures, he looks like a professional already.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP