3.23.2009

scrappin' and stampin'

I had such an awesome weekend!!

Michelle and I finally headed out on Friday around 5pm. We stayed at a hotel in Saco, Maine all weekend...without kids...YAY!! All we had in the back of my van was many, many, bags of scrapbooking junk:) Oh, and of course all the ingredients for some Bahama Breezes.

Tara, our host, is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator so she brings some of her goodies for us to use. I NEVER use my stamps at home, but I used hers a lot this weekend. I think I used a stamp on all but the "Brother" page. Tara is just the sweetest and I am so glad that she puts this all together. I can't even imagine all the work that is involved. I really should have taken more photos:( I know that Tara took some so I may ask if I can borrow some to post over here.

The next getaway is in November so if you are local be sure to subscribe to Tara's blog so you can reserve your spot.

Waiting for Santasilly faceEaster Egg Coloring 2008Apple Picking 2007Ogunquit 2007WesleyswingingBeach BabeBig Brother

*Sorry about the quality of these photos:(

8 people showing me love:

Shanilie March 24, 2009 5:41 AM  

ooo Have a wonderful weekend! I SO wish I was near someone around here to scrapbook with. I haven't really done anything much since I have had Jacob - that's bad...plus another lil one on the way - eek what ever will i do?

Anonymous March 24, 2009 9:27 AM  

Wow, those are awesome! I would love to get into scrapping some day. My pictures live inside my camera or on facebook.

Anonymous March 24, 2009 10:54 AM  

Thanks, Wendy! I love your layouts...glad you found the stamps helpful :)
See you in November!

Sandy March 24, 2009 5:22 PM  

Your pages are great...good work!

Shannon March 24, 2009 10:40 PM  

I am sooo freaking jealous... argh... I wanna scrapbook sooooo bad and I can't... blah you suck... but still love ya lol... btw... pages look great!

Sara March 25, 2009 8:16 AM  

I think your pages look fab! I'm like you...I have stamps, rarely use them. I think I need to be inspired in the moment with others using them!

I'm glad you had a good time. It's good to get-away from the kids/hubby once in a while. :)

Anonymous March 27, 2009 8:32 PM  

What great scrapbooking pages! I'm envious.

Hannah March 31, 2009 12:07 AM  

Wow! Those pages look great! I've tried scrapbooking but never seem to keep up with it, although if I made the time, I think I'd get addicted pretty fast!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP