4.01.2009

Mud...Mud...I love Mud!!

You should totally listen to this song by Rick Charette while looking at these photos:)

My long time readers and IRL friends know how dang muddy my dirt road can be. There is no sense in trying to keep the kids out of it so we embrace it:) Here are some cute photos of Lani playing in the mud puddle at the end of our neighbors driveway. I took video, but the damn yapper dogs across the street are all you can hear.

in the middle of telling me something!

so seriouscheese! Love this scrunched up smile:)


Mud! Mud! I love Mud!

3 people showing me love:

Mama Skates April 01, 2009 9:51 PM  

wow, she's staying pretty darn clean in that mud tho! what fun - my kiddos would probably roll in it tho! ~lol~

Chaos is my Life April 02, 2009 1:45 AM  

Krystina had the same jacket/sweater!!! Gosh she's growing up so quick!

Shannon April 05, 2009 10:26 PM  

omg Lore would love to play in the messy mud like that... she would of been covered head to toe... lol...

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP