3.16.2009

You're putting water where?

TMI ALERT!!

So, I spent hours at the hospital today being poked and prodded. I had some blood drawn and guzzled down the oh so yummy orange glucose drink. I then had to head over to the other side for my PCOS appointment. I had a vaginal ultrasound to check on my uterine wall. I've been on YAZ since May and have only had my period twice.

Well, it's too thick so now I have to go back for more tests. I can't remember the name, but he will be inserting a catheter into my uterus and squirting some water in. Sounds lovely doesn't it? This will give him a better view so he can look for polyps. If there are no polyps then he will have to biopsy the lining...ugh!! Not sure what the next step will be after all this.

I think the doctor is perplexed right now and will just keep running tests until he figure out what is wrong. I am a medical mystery, lol!

After all this I had to wait for another hour so I could have more blood drawn. I hope that I don't have to wait long for those results.

9 people showing me love:

Mama Skates March 16, 2009 9:26 PM  

ugh - the questions, the waiting! good luck sweets!!!

Mrs. Stam March 16, 2009 9:52 PM  

yuck those test are no fun! hope you have a answer soon

Anonymous March 17, 2009 8:53 AM  

Oy! That doesn't sound like fun at all. Good luck.

Anonymous March 17, 2009 4:44 PM  

Bless your heart! The troubles we females have to endure!! I hope you find out answers soon & they figure out what is going on.

I think I may be beginning to go thru PCOS~not certain, but I think it possibly is. I haven't had a period since mid-December & I know I'm not pregnant because Bobby had the big "V" operation about a month after Kendall was born.

I've always been a "to the day" person as far as my period so it's got Bobby & I puzzled & worried. I googled PCOS Sun. & one of the articles I read said if you go 4 months w/out a period, you need to seek an OB because it could turn into cancer. THAT scared the tee-total crap out of me!!!! Needless to say, I'm going to make an appt. VERY soon!

Please keep us updated w/any results you find out :) Sending good luck vibes your way :)

Shannon March 18, 2009 11:55 PM  

UGh... but didn't Michael get the big V... if so then why are you on YAZ?

I hope they figure it all out... hang in there... having PCOS just sucks!

Melissa March 19, 2009 7:44 PM  

Well, none of that sounded like fun! Hope you get the results soon!

Candi March 19, 2009 11:15 PM  

Hope you get your results quickly...and good results at that!

FlipFlop Mom March 22, 2009 2:54 PM  

Oh girl.. I'm sorry.. :(
How are you feeling now??

I haven't posted or made comment about this... but I went to the dr myself and I'm "spilling" glucose in my urine.. NOT cool.. UGH.. but my Dr doesn't seem to be to "concerned"... so I haven't been either...
What's a girl to do??

Lisanne March 31, 2009 7:17 PM  

Hi there! :) I'm so sorry that I haven't been by your blog in a while. So busy with the kids ... you know how it is! :) Plus, I haven't been feeling well lately. Are you pregnant? I must have missed something. I hope that you find some answers at your doctor's appointments ... holding good thoughts for you!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP