3.17.2009

Respecting his Privacy

365: Day 64

Last night at dinner Michael and I were talking about my new weight loss plan. I said something about how nice it will be to not feel so fat. Wesley then pipes in and say's "Momma, it's not fat just blubber". I started cracking up because I know he was not being mean. Michael of course started teasing me about blogging, twittering, and facebooking what he just said, lol! Wesley said "NOOOOO! You can't write that. Can you imagine the whole internet reading what I just said?" So, this actually led to a long serious conversation about respecting his privacy. Our new rule is that I have to ASK him before posting anything.

7 people showing me love:

Mrs. Stam March 17, 2009 1:16 PM  

lol not a bad thing to do!!!! so cute!

Mason and Terri's Mom March 17, 2009 1:17 PM  

great post mama. There are things that are children say that may or maynot hurt our feelings now but down the road they might read and be embarrassed or vis vs. But its also a WONDERFUL shot to go along with the post.

tweet,facebook,blog...poor publicized kids. They need contracts and rights!~

did you delete your myspace again?

Shanilie March 18, 2009 10:28 AM  

lol too funny. I could so use a new weight loss plan. Once the baby is born - I just have this motivation and excitement building as each day gets warmer out.

Jessica March 18, 2009 12:41 PM  

He's not a little boy any longer, huh? :)

Mama Skates March 18, 2009 1:47 PM  

so sweet! but wait, u still posted what he said...did he finally agree? ;0)

Shannon March 18, 2009 11:52 PM  

awww that is really sweet that you now ask him... I think that is great...

Tim March 19, 2009 8:16 AM  

That is too cute. Taylor has kinda become the same way now that she gets embarrassed about things.

By the way, I noticed you declined my advert request. since you had already approved two of them, I hope that I didnt do something to upset you. If so, I am deeply sorry and apologize.

I am a little curious why, but as with his privacy I also respect yours.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP