3.11.2009

Too much?

Well, I would like to thank Sharon for commenting and encouraging me on my last post. I guess that people are just used to my normal happy go lucky posts that I always put on here. UGH! I love my life! I love my family more than anything in the whole world! I am sick of being hormonal, I am sick of being fat, I am sick of worrying about money, and I am sick of being so fake all the time. I always keep a smile on my face, but there are times when I just want to curl up in my bed and not get up. Of course I don't and I am so thankful that I am stronger than that. Sometimes things get to be a little too much, ya know?

6 people showing me love:

Mama Skates March 11, 2009 9:48 PM  

continue 2 keep it real girl! it's not doing anyone any good keeping things bottled up, trying 2 put on a happy face & front like life is always peachy keen...i'm guilty too - but i'm working on it...gotta b us, right? the good & the bad! believe me, i totally feel like curling up in bed this week too - just one of those weeks! gotta keep on, keepin on tho! & i'm here 2 listen if u need 2 get some of it out! ;0)

Keely Van Brocklin Emery March 11, 2009 10:07 PM  

As someone who also struggles with her weight and PCOS, I totally understand. You are doing great. Keep up the good work, try to be patient and positive and accept the rough days. It's good that you are opening up here and widening your support system. It's never too much, it's your blog use it as you need it. ;) HUGS!

Jesser March 11, 2009 11:53 PM  

You are totally entitled to have some angsty moments!! And getting them off your chest is just what a blog is for (unless your inlaws know about your blog and thy're why you're angsty :P). I am sure it must be rough doing all the work and not losing like you'd like. Keep up the good work ... I'm sure with that plus some help from the doc, you'll get results soon.

PS. WW worked best for me when I made a point of not using the flex points unless absolutely necessary. Hang in there!

SJINCO March 12, 2009 12:57 PM  

Wendy! Please know that if you ever need someone to lean on that I'm here for you! You can always vent to me, I'll listen.

And encourage too!

You are strong. You will have moments, we all do. Just keep it real girl - :)

Amy the SaltyMomma March 12, 2009 4:30 PM  

Oh YES I know! Hang in there.. hopefully the doc(s) will be able to help you out some with the hormone issues.

As for the rest.. all I can say is that you're doing great. The gym 3-4 times a week?! I have no excuse not to go, and yet it's been almost 2 weeks since I've dragged my fat butt to the gym. So right now you're my hero :)

And, maybe every now and then we should plan a day where we don't have to get out of bed. I think it would be very therapeutic.. at least it would be for me.

Anyway, keep doing what you're doing and know that we're all here to cheer for you!

Take care,
Amy ~ The Salty Momma

Tiffany March 13, 2009 11:17 AM  

Now thats something I can relate too. I think so many people are having a hard time right now but it really does get so hard to try to keep everything together and good when you are feeling unhappy and stressed. I think thats the hardest part of being a wife and mother is that so many people depend on you and you cant just curl up in bed for awhile. I'm in the same boat with you on alot of the things your unhappy about and have been for awhile, I would be interested to know what your doctor has to say because I cant seem to find a dr that cares anymore.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP