3.10.2009

Coming Together

I have four blogs, plus Mom Spark that I am a contributor on. I am having an impossible time keeping up with all of them so I will be bringing my weight loss and PCOS blog together with Wesnlani as soon as I figure it out.

When I first started my weight loss journey I didn't want this blog being bombarded by those posts. Well, it's a daily struggle with me and it's a HUGE part of my life and health. I NEED it to be over here!! I want my friends and family to help me through this, support me, yell at me, laugh with me, and just keep me going. I never use PCOS as an excuse for my weight, but it is definitely and contributing factor. It's taken YEARS to get it under control and I still am struggling with many of the symptoms.

So, this is where I am at:

I am once again on Weight Watchers. Third times a charm right? I have been going to the gym since October. I go at least 3-4 days a week. So far I have lost a total of 8 pounds, but sometimes I fluctuate. It's so damn frustrating since I am working sooooo hard. I called my endocrinologist today to make an appointment. She is going to run some more blood tests, try a new medicine, and try to get insurance to pay for a nutritionist. I will see her on Monday and hopefully we can FINALLY get things straightened out. Man....hormones suck, lol! I also have to get a vaginal ultrasound which I just love...not! LOL!! They want to check the uteran wall to make sure there isn't anything going on there.

I also will be getting a digital scale this weekend. Even a .3 weight loss is STILL a loss, right? LOL!

Thanks to all of my friends who have been keeping up with me on Twitter and encouraging me over there!! It means more to me then you know:) XOXOXOXO!!

PS...If you read me through a feed you most likely will be bombarded with posts from my other blogs if I ever get them over here. Just a warning!

3 people showing me love:

Mama Skates March 11, 2009 12:32 PM  

didn't know about ur PCOS - glad u're getting things checked out & hopefully if it's effecting ur weight loss, u can nip it in the bud now! good luck & keep us posted!

SJINCO March 12, 2009 12:59 PM  

I think I recall you mentioning something at some point about PCOS, but I had forgotten. I'm so sorry that you have been struggling. I'm so sorry that you've been working so hard and have hit a wall with your weight loss (I know the feeling, I've been there myself).

You take care of you and do what you need to do for YOU. We'll all be here cheering you along....

Sara March 13, 2009 4:44 PM  

I'm telling you, slow and steady will win the race! I'm sorry you are struggling though. Change up with your exercise and watch everything you put in your mouth. Juice, snacks, everything. I was so surprised that the weight came off quicker when I just drank water, nothing else.

Digital scales can be your enemy. Just remember to weigh yourself first thing in the morning, totally naked, after you use the bathroom. Then, you can have a reliable weight to go by.

I don't know anything about PCOS, so, I hope you have a good result with the tests. *hugs*

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP