3.06.2009

Pretending it's warm

Last Saturday my friend Melissa and her daughter invited us to go swimming. We pretended it was Summer:)

I wasn't sure how Lani would do so I brought her suit just in case. There was no pressure for her to go in, but eventually she asked if I could put her suit on. She saw the other kids having so much fun and wanted to join in. Her safe place was the stairs! I didn't even think she would make it that far. She still refuses to sit in the bathtub and screams bloody murder the whole time.

always the scrunched up nosesplash splash


Not quite ready to go in

Almost there

The girls getting the boys

Then there was Wesley! He was a fish and didn't leave the water the whole time. He was even doing FLIPS into the water. I tried to get some photos, but my camera was fogged up:( By the time it was better he refused to let me take his photo. What a booger!! The ones I did get were sneak attacks.

my fish



Sarah is just so beautiful and has NO fear of the water. Melissa had to constantly watch her because Sarah would just dive right in. I think I like my timid Lani better, lol!

so beautiful! sweetest!


JUMP!!

9 people showing me love:

Trace March 06, 2009 9:29 PM  

Looks like a lot of fun!!! :)

Anonymous March 07, 2009 9:41 AM  

Such beautiful babies! :)

Anonymous March 07, 2009 2:49 PM  

Your pictures are so fabulous that I feel like I'm right there! Everyone's so cute!!!

Anonymous March 07, 2009 8:09 PM  

Those are some great pictures. i think my favorite one is the one where Lani is kicking the water up.

FlipFlop Mom March 08, 2009 9:48 AM  

Super cute!!! I have had no desire to pick up my camera.. bad huh???
Your pictures look GREAT!!!

Amy the SaltyMomma March 08, 2009 10:17 AM  

Great Photos! Looks like a lot of fun. Btw.. it was 80 degrees here yesterday. EVERYONE was at the zoo, it was a madhouse.

Amy ~ The SaltyMomma

Anonymous March 09, 2009 7:55 AM  

Such cute pics! Is that an indoor pool? Looks like everyone had a blast :)

Sara March 10, 2009 5:57 PM  

What a great idea! Looks like everyone had a good time. :)

SJINCO March 12, 2009 1:04 PM  

Oh my goodness! I could just goggle Lani up, she's precious!

Looks like you had a good time...I'm so wishing for warmer weather sooner than later.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP