3.14.2009

A new lifestyle

If you read my last two posts you probably were all like "What the hell?" Yeah, I was in a bad place and vented on my blog. THANK YOU SOOOO much to everyone who sent me emails or just left comments. I read them, I cried and then I emailed Kristin! She is a virtual personal trainer so I wanted to get some more information on what she offers since my doctor wants me on a low GI diet. I am not considered diabetic, but because of my PCOS I am considered insulin resistant. We all are hoping that I will finally be able to see some weight loss results.

I just love Kristin!! In just a few days she put together a nutrition plan and workout plan for me. I've been looking through it and we've been emailing back and forth to make sure that I have everything straightened out before I get started. I think her workouts are going to kick my ass, but I am so ready for that! Right now I walk on the treadmill and use the boring weight machines. Her workouts are varied and will NOT be boring, lol!

On Monday I am going into my doctor for an ultra sound. He wants to check my uterine lining since it's been 4 months since my last period. I also get to drink the dreaded orange drink for a fasting glucose test. Man, I thought I was done with those, lol:) I also have to get my body drained of blood. So many dang tests!

Here we go!!!

9 people showing me love:

Mama Skates March 14, 2009 9:09 PM  

good 4 u! u sound psyched & dedicated! i hope this works 4 u & u see mad results!!! ;0) we're here 4 u!

Trace March 14, 2009 10:17 PM  

All the best - I hope you get the results you want!!!

Candi March 14, 2009 10:39 PM  

I love your positive attitude! You should never feel bad for things you say at your blog, it is YOUR blog to say whatever you want :) I am in a real bad place with my weight too. I haven't seen a doctor... I know I eat too much junk food. That is awesome that you are having your friend set you up on a exercise plan. I need to do that...how much does it cost?

Anonymous March 15, 2009 8:27 AM  

Wow...I go away for a couple of days and looky here;)

Go you! Sounds like you're ready to make some changes. I wish you luck and look forward to reading about your progress.

Jessica March 15, 2009 10:55 AM  

I'm so glad you're doing better & have found a plan! Hopefully this will work for you - hope all the tests go well! :)

SJINCO March 15, 2009 1:17 PM  

It sounds to me like you are in a good place to start this new lifestyle, and I think that's great. A positive attitude will get you positive results! I wish you luck :)

And um, this Kristin......she provides free services?

Anonymous March 15, 2009 9:57 PM  

I hope everything turns out OK. Maybe after the blood draining they will put some back in with some good stuff in it. =-)
Also, I left you an award on my site to help cheer you up.
Ken

Kristin March 16, 2009 2:02 PM  

I'm really glad we're working together & I'm so excited for you to see results!!

Shannon March 18, 2009 11:58 PM  

Hey if you need any help on the food stuff let me know... I am basically on that kind of a diet now... well not while I am pregnant but I can help ya out just let me know...

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP