2.16.2009

What a weekend!

Ha! Made you think that we did something exciting huh?

Saturday morning was spent shopping. I rarely go grocery shopping on the weekend and forgot how crazy it is. I drove into the Walmart parking lot and kept on going to Shaw's (a grocery store). I was glad I did since I found an awesome deal on turkey bacon. LOL! I eat this every morning since 3 pieces is only 2 points on weight watchers. Later that afternoon my Aunt came over and we celebrated her birthday. She requested spaghetti so I made up a big pot of pasta and meat sauce. Of course we had cake and ice cream as well. I suppose you are waiting to hear about my romantic Valentine's evening. Yeah...Michael passed out in the chair around 9pm. He woke up long enough to scare the rowdy teenagers outside then went up to bed. Hmm....I did get a new pair of boots out of the deal.

Sunday I woke up bright and early and was ready to shop for those promised boots. I didn't find ANY that I liked. So many looked like Uggz and I am not a huge fan of those. I can't stand when you see people walking around witht them all lopsided. Drives me batty! After shopping we went to another one of Leah's soccer games. I am loving indoor soccer!! We headed home and I dropped the family off then went out to an outlet mall near me. It was cold, but I loved being by myself for a few hours. Still didn't find any boots, but I did get some new bras from Lane Bryant. They were only $16.99!! In the stores they are over $30 bucks!!

So, we did have a fabulous weekend! How was yours?

3 people showing me love:

AM February 16, 2009 8:53 PM  

Yea for new bras. I just ordered some from herroom.com and loved them. They have a good selection of full figured and minimizer bras for people like me that are rather busty. They were about $25 a piece but well worth it.

Dont come to Korea. Ugg boots and other lop-sided funny looking boots are everywhere. I'll probably be forced to get a pair next winter.

Shanilie February 18, 2009 3:08 PM  

Sounds like a very busy weekend. My shopping lately consists of me ordering something from the sears catalog lol.

SJINCO February 24, 2009 2:12 PM  

Your Valentine's Day sounded as good as mine....I woke up to a house that was freezing cold (our heater wasn't working and it was 17degrees out and snowing). I took the kids to McDonald's while Keven waited for the repair man to come. Then we went to get Keven Jr.'s eyes checked and got him fitted for new glasses...and then off to the grocery store we went! We did enjoy a nice dinner with my parents up until I spiked a fever. I spent the rest of the weekend in bed sicker than I've been in a looong time!

Yikes. NOT a good weekend at all.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP